CrossFit Altius – CrossFit
“When it’s obvious that the goal cannot be reached, don’t adjust the goal, adjust the action steps.” – Confucius
Imagine it’s the final days of 2019. We’re sitting at a desk together, with a pen and paper, answering these three questions:
1. What were my three biggest accomplishment in 2019?
2. Where did I set a goal, but miss my target? What happened?
3. What are the major areas of growth for 2020?
Viewing things from a different angle, are we on course?
## Jogging Around a Track of Cones Inside
### 30 Seconds:
Knees to Chest
Straight Leg Kick
Top Half Burpees
Slow Air Squats
Front Squat (Build to a heavy 3)
# FRONT SQUAT (10:00 – 25:00)
* Athletes will have 15 minute to build to their heavy set of 3
* We want to challenge ourselves with weights, but not go to a true 3RM, which could negatively affect our performance in the WOD
* Looking to spread the effort out across our two pieces today
## 1 Round
100 Meter Run
5 Toes to Bar
Tip Toe (Time)
200 Meter Run
Toes to Bar